Why dump nasty, toxic chemical drain cleaners into your plumbing or septic system when Drainbo Natural Drain Cleaner gets the job done using safe, natural microbes to do the work? It even has a fresh lemon scent!
Drainbo enlists a seven-strain bacteria formula and the natural process of biological decomposition to literally wipe out clogs. Use just four ounces per application to remove clogs or to maintain clog-free plumbing and/or septic systems.
Natural biological decomposition has kept our environment in perfect equilibrium since the beginning of time. This is nature's way of recycling and renewing itself through the steady decomposition of organic waste matter and its conversion to simple, essential substances. This ongoing process is the work of trillions of tiny, naturally occurring, living microorganisms that use organic waste as their food and energy source. Drainbo Natural Drain Cleaner harnesses this natural process to meet today's need for clean drains without the use of the harmful chemicals your plumber warns you against using.
This fast-acting industrial strength solution clears tough clogged drains and is guaranteed to work or your money back.
Use Drainbo every month to maintain all your drains or to unclog slow-running and clogged drains throughout your home including sinks, baths, showers and toilets. Use it to safely maintain your septic system.
Check out these other uses (it even works as a cleaner). Consult the product label for usage amounts:
• Clogged drains – Pour diluted Drainbo Natural Drain Cleaner right down your drain and let it stand overnight in the u-bend for best results.
• Septic tanks – Best used in kitchen sinks to treat septic lines but Drainbo Natural Drain Cleaner can also be flushed down the toilet.
• Cesspools – Same as septic tanks.
• Garbage cans – Pour a small amount of Drainbo Natural Drain Cleaner on a sponge and wipe down the can inside and out.
• Dog runs – Hose area and while wet, sprinkle one or two cups of Drainbo Natural Drain Cleaner on the area – sweep with an outdoor broom and follow by hosing again.
• Portable toilets – Add approximately 8 oz. of Drainbo Natural Drain Cleaner to 1 gallon of water and pour directly into toilet.
Keep your plumbing system performing optimally with Preventive Maintenance
Regular use of Drainbo assures your drains and pipes are free-flowing. Drainbo is perfectly safe for use throughout the year by regular application in all household sinks and drains.
Once each month, fill a clean bucket with one part Drainbo to four parts warm water and apply before bedtime in all household drains, especially in the shower or tub and laundry drain where soap scum collects regularly.
Laundry Application: Using bleaches and whiteners has a negative effect, reducing the life of the natural friendly bacteria such as those provided by Drainbo. Applying Drainbo monthly in the laundry sink or drain assures drains are always free-flowing.
Clogged Drains: Combine one part Drainbo, four parts warm water and let sit for 15-20 minutes to activate. Then pour directly into drain and let stand overnight. Continue use until the drain runs free.